AFA Mile High Golf Tournament Rules
• Each player will hit a tee shot. The most favorable shot is selected and all players will hit their next shots from that spot. This process is repeated until the ball is holed.
• The maximum allowable score on any hole is BOGEY, i.e. par + 1
• Please record your GROSS SCRAMBLE SCORE on your team scorecard.
• Each team is encouraged to purchase mulligans – LIMIT: 3 per person
• Each team MUST use at least 3 tee shots from each player over the round
• Each team member may play his/her ball within one club-length of the selected tee shot, no nearer to the hole. If the selected shot is played from a hazard, bunker, rough, fairway, or fringe of the green the ball must remain in the same cut of grass or hazard. In the bunker, the sand may be raked and the ball placed.
• Groups with fewer than 4 members may take 4 shots – additional shots MUST rotate among team players.
Men will play the White tees
Ladies may play the Red (Forward) tees
Circle Hole Contest Hole # 2
Wingstop Hole in One Hole # 7 (no mulligans permitted)
Longest Drive Hole # 9
Putting Contest Practice Green
Use the Pro Drive Hole # 16
Closest to Pin Hole # 17
• Beverage carts will be at fixed locations, stationed at the 3rd green and after the 14th hole
• Please keep up with group ahead of you...aim to finish in 4-1/2 hours
• The highest recordable score on any hole is Bogey. If not holed-out in par or better, PICK-UP and record a bogey on your scorecard!
• Ties will be decided by a scorecard playoff
Please give your scorecard to Justin in the Pro Shop as soon as you finish
Individual play, only – mixing with other players’ hands is forbidden
Circle Hole Contest
No mulligans on Hole 2 for the purpose of this contest; you may use a mulligan for tournament scoring
No mulligans permitted in Putting Contest
"When he gets the ball into a tough place, that's when he's most relaxed. I think it's because he has so much experience at it."